- Model NO.: Ctl-0818
- Separation Mode: Magnetic
- Certification: ISO9001, ISO 14001,SGS
- Roller Dimension (Diameter*Length)(mm): 800*1800 mm
- Processing Capacity (T/D): 55-70t/H
- out Dimension(L*B*H): 3266*1295*1671mm
- Trademark: Hemei
- Origin: Shandong China
- Type: Magnetic Separator
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Magnetic Field Intensity of Drum(GS): According to The Ore Grade to The Chooose
- Rotating Speed(R/Min): 0-63
- Power (K/W): 11
- Weight(Kg): 3300kg
- Specification: Depend on Model
- HS Code: 8474100000
CTL Series Dry Magnetic Separator
It is mainly used in the following occasions:
- Applying to the preliminary separation of low grade ore and preenrichment of minerals resources to improve the grinding grade and reduce ore processing cost.
- Applying to the reselection of the ore tailings and recollection of the relatively concentrated tailings from the dry sections of the tailing pond.
- Applying to the purification of the dried pyrite cinder.
- Applying to the economic and effective iron removal of non-magnetic materials.
- Applying to the concentrate purification operation in magnetic separation factories to remove the lean inter-growth and gangue from the concentrate to improve its grade and the value-added of the products.
Rotating Speed (r/min)
Magnetic Induction Intensity (mT)
Processing capacity (t/h)
Outline Dimension L*B*H
According to the ore grade to choose
1.What is the MOQ of your machine?
A:Our MOQ is 1 set
2.How long is the machine warranty period?
A:The product warranty period is 12 months
In order to give you the responsible quotation, pls kindly inform us the following details:
1.What kind of material you are going to deal with?
2.What's the granularity of the material?
3.What's the producing capacity you are going to achieve?
Most suitable machine would be recomended to you according to your information.
ZIBO HEMEI MAGNETIC MATERIALS CO., LTD
ZIBO MEGO INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO.,LTD
ADD: Rm1801, Flat E, ChuangYe HuoJu Square, No.111,LiuQuan RD.,Zibo, Shandong, China
TEL: 086-0533-5207762 FAX: 086-0533-8170762
Mobile Phone: 086-18615127327